Friday, August 10, 2012

Here puppy puppy puppy!

Some of you may recall back in September of last year I made a post about dogs, specifically why I did not need one and how despite all efforts one still fell in my lap.  Just a bit of an update, Dora is doing great, yes she did grow beyond 9" so no worries about that. 

Also, she has a blog, http://villagedog.blogspot.com/

Having a dog is one of the most amazing, frustrating, cross cultural experiences that I've ever had here.  Some days it's amazing and others it makes me just want to go home.  Basically it's just about what it's like to have a dog here and how it differes from owning a dog in America. So there you go, if you're into dogs then you may find it interesting reading.

Oh yeah...one more thing...this is my official statement, you can quell all the rumors, yes I am bringing her home with me.  Sorry mom, I know you think I'm nuts but I can't do it.  I can't leave her behind.  I was always taught to take care of my pets and I don't think it is right on many different levels to leave her here. You still love me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment